Friday, August 28, 2009

Random bites

Serious India is closed today, time to go random.

Go check out http://quickgunmurugun09.blogspot.com/ .....the movie released yesterday......raring to see it and Rajendra Prasad...........

I have just thrown the abilities to cogitate, contemplate, analyze, counsel and preach in my mental gutter. Till I wade through the murky mess up there and get them back, I thought that I would leak some my imagination into the blog. Oh yes! my imagination and sarcasm are still intact, otherwise I would have been close to insanity(no, I am not insane now).

Just today a guy put up this status message "When did you rise above yourself?"

I messaged him "When I attended the class and came back to the room, only to realise I was actually in bed all the time!".....spooky huh (oh, don't groan, twas a good answer, he told so!)....Though I am pretty sure he might have meant something else.

And the latest buzz after Jaswant's book is that my owner asked me to get my ass off his place as soon as possible. I tried to ask him why, but he told "No, its better you go" (Slap!).

And I did not even write a book on his friends or enemies. Apparently he wanted a moody "professional" with broody eyes but seems I turned out to be too much of a human. Anyway, as I told my other friend, "Mundane trivialies of a new place".

Also, the trivialities of Indian politics. There seems to be no end for entertainment, from all quarters. One for BJP,

BJP's under lotsa stress
Coz Raje is a princess,
And Jas said Jinnah's the man!
Which Modi pushed down with a ban
Advani, anyway out of the mess?

Given the confusion, you can write many more.

Following is a talk between two friends, an illad and a chom (both of them are equally bad at English)

illad: Hey, give me that two songs in your laptop? (rather rudely)
chom: both are copying (kinda tersely)
illad: yeah, give me after copying....I did not ask before copying
chom: I will give after copying only, how can I give before
illad: I did not ask na before...I asked after! (got a bit agitated)
chom: what do you want!? (also agitated)
illad: to hell, I don't want anything

and both became enemies. The saddest part is I saw something close to this recently. Lol


There is no one around me to ask me anything crazy. So, I asked myself, 'Whats the craziest thing you have done lately?'

I slept, there is nothing crazy about it. So, the post ends. I almost found my stuff from the mental gutter.

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment