Monday, August 3, 2009

Mike testing...1...2...3....

A fairly conventional introduction I would say. By the way, hello! And if you are reading the blog, seems you have nothing worthwhile to do (now don't get offended, just meant that since it was only an intro). Moreover, you are spending quality time here (just bragging).

I will not bug you reasoning why I started to blog(I know you won't read anyway), but there are many reasons. Just suffice to say, it had to happen. With millions of blog-bros around, I am a kid by some distance. I do have a penchant for expression but no talent for essays. So it'll be short reading I guess(though I relish sarcasm, among others).

The problem is that when something hits me, it doesn't bug me long to make me blog it. Infact, I forget it almost instantaneously, forcing me do something so that 'll remember it. Also I can't assure a high output(of articles), I'll to make sure am around.

But I must warn do not get agitated with the topics, I blab whatever my mind can get a hold of. And of all things, this blog can only reflect my clumsiness and waywardness. Hope I don't infect you!

Thats about it, Welcome and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment